Current Project We're excited for Bryan Smith and Daniel Parker's team.
Plans too complicated? We can help with all your residential design, function & build solutions. Learn More

Who We Are

Red Dog Construction is a team that cares about the community.  We strive to earn long-lasting clients by treating them fair, transparent and by doing what we say we will do.

Active in Community

We have won several awards such as Best of the Best, A-List, Withos and are a valued A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau. Although we value the awards given to us, we prefer to boast about having over 1500 successful jobs in the past 10 years. We are also very proud of our community involvement such as leading the Tulsa Christmas Parade at the Tulsa Hills in 2011 and 2012; A proud member of the Chamber of Commerce; An active board member for the Jenks Hometown Huddle; Sponsoring Sarah’s Residential Services a group that helps elderly in need; Platinum Sponsoring the Freedom Rising event an event that brought in Col. Oliver North to help educate our community on our freedoms; and have helped several other community groups over the years.

Bart Boatright
Bart Boatright
President
Josh McFarland
Josh McFarland
Vice President

 

 

 

 

 

Services

We provide both commercial and residential services to the greater Tulsa Area. Our Commercial Services make up 70% of our construction while the remaining 30% is residential.  The commercial services are typically performed through design build contracts were we take a clients vision and create a critical path of completion. Our residential services are made up of a wide variety of items from Service call work to occasionally building a custom home.

If you are wondering if we can perform a service for you the answer is most likely yes. We encourage you to review our portfolio of past work so that you can gain ideas from our past work performed and create your own vision at your home or business.

Commercial Services

♦ General Contracting
♦ Design Build Contracting
♦ Consulting

Residential Services

♦ General Contracting
♦ Remodeling
♦ Roofing
♦ Restoration
♦ Service & Emergency Calls

 

 

 

 

“Red Dog Construction has done multiple projects for me - on my home and rental properties.  They are professional and courteous and am very pleased with their work.”Mark TedfordTedford Insurance

“Without Red Dog Construction, I'm not sure we could've gotten all we wanted.  We now have a place that 24 veterans can call home.”Dustin EvansVeterans Recovery Center

 

Contact

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

Get in touch with us.

We love providing solutions to customer’s questions.  Need to get a free estimate?  Do you have questions about a project or future project?  Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.  Thanks for visiting us.

Address:
116 S. 1st Street
Jenks, OK 74037

Phone:
1-918-706-5674

Email:
info@reddogconstruction.com